As one of the top-rated motorcycle transport companies in the country, Inter-City Logistics can ship your baby safely and efficiently. With competitive rates and door-to-door service, our drivers handle motorcycles as if they were their own. There is no need to drain fluids or crate your bike—it will be safely rolled onto the enclosed trailer, secured using soft ties, and rolled off at delivery. We know that your motorcycle is important to you and our network of experienced drivers with the proper equipment can get the job done right the first time.
All motorcycles are quoted to ship enclosed as we never recommend shipping your motorcycle on an open transport. Choppers, trikes, and sidecars do require an additional charge that your Inter-City Logistics agent can fully explain to you.
Helpful hints for preparing your bike for transport:
- Make sure you represent your bike honestly to us. When a driver shows up to find that a bike has not been described accurately, additional fees will apply. Additionally, this may result in the dispatch being canceled. As long as we know all of the specifics about a bike’s condition, including any modifications, we can send a truck that has the appropriate equipment to safely and legally transport your motorcycle.
- Provide accurate contact information for both the origin and the destination, with someone reasonably available at each location. If one or both locations are businesses, we will need to know the available hours to ensure the most efficient transport.
- Ensure that your motorcycle is reasonably clean so it can be properly inspected. Any alarm systems will also need to be disarmed for the duration of the transport.
- Provide one full set of keys to the driver.
- Send paperwork for the purchase or sale of your bike directly to the receiver—not to us or with the bike—unless the paperwork is absolutely necessary for overseas shipments.